Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My love for soft soled shoes.

My neighbor (the smart one) has shown me lots of things over the past year to help be thrifty. She has shown me that its ok for mama's to cut thier kids hair, she has shared sales ads with me, but this time was differant. This time she was enabling me to spend money :D
Her litter chunkers has the cutest shoes and I wanted a pair for BPaul. I looked on Etsy and found the place that she got hers, but I was still searching and found these:




We are major music people and guitars is one of the main things that made us a family (if ya know what I mean ;) ) Then I found these boots! Brady always wants to wear boots with his Bubba and Daddy. They are so cute! He wanted to wear them to bed! Doesn't he look like a little redneck babe?

3 comments:

  1. sigh. what a smart neighbor you have. :) what store did you buy those in? rockin' mama? they are cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=6222259
    Its called "Momsblankies" She has these shoes and you can put names on them! SO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a fan of hers on fb. she does have some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete